<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Well it's time for another blog. I don't know if I mentioned this before but I just turned forty. I'm getting older and maybe less hip, (not that I was ever all that hip to begin with). I'll tell you it was a lot easier than 30. What's the difference? God! He has given me a new sense of purpose called me to the ministry and is showing me how to use my gifts to serve him. I encourage anyone who reads this to use whatever gift you have received and put it into God's hands. At the moment, some opportunities are opening to take the A.M.O.K. ministry out and about.
This past weekend, I did an arts ministry seminar and the people were stoked and having fun. I pray that they take it back to their churches and run A.M.O.K. In the afternoon I sat in on a youth ministry seminar and began to ear how Post Modern Ministry is so image driven. My confession is that I never thought this approach was post-modern, I figured it was just God's vision for ministry with the gifts He gave me. I think that is a key. I will never be hip enough to keep up with the culture, buit if I can be faithful and keep following Him, He'll keep me on the cutting edge or at least where He wants me.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?