<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Last night I did something I almost cheated myself out of. Let me explain. A year or two ago, I was approached by someone from my district to join a group of people responsible for programming and leading events for the Jr. High youth in my district. I was so busy that I politely declined the invitation. I didn't feel right about declining but I was so busy. I told my wife who is usually cautioning me about taking on too much. I thought she'd be happy with my decision. I was surprised when she said I should have gone for it. So I did. It was a great decision. We meet every other month and it is always a time of incredible creative inspiration and support. Why do I write this? Make sure that you are really too busy when you are called upon to do something. You might be missing a real blessing I almost did.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?