<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

On the road again.

It's been a few weeks since I blogged and with good reason. I am coming off four of the busiest weeks I can remember, and it's been awesome. I spent a week in Nashville with the Interlinc write group, working up ideas for new and existing ministry resources for youth workers. I finished the illustrations for an inexpensive VBS program for small churches without a lot of budget. The project was created by a member fo the A.M.O.K. list named Amber Joy Imhoff. Two weeks ago I did a lock in with about 300 kids. We used some of the A.M.O.K. projects for the kids as well as a power point game show, a demonstration of the least of these project and a message challenging the kids to go out of their way to reach out to hurting classmates with the love of Jesus. (More on this coming soon on the Radically Real blog). and then yesterday I had the privilege of teaching 16 childrens ministry teachers how to use the visual arts in their ministries. It was an awesome experience. The seminar was held at Living Word Community Church in York, PA. This church is huge with some amazing ministries. Every time I teach teachers, I am amazed with the level of commitment and the willingness to try new things that I see in them. It is always as big a blessing to me as it hopefully is for them. I really hope 2004 is the year we get A.M.O.K. off the hammock (little play on words. Like it?), Lord willing. I would love to do a lot more seminars and things this year. If you're reading this and you'd like more info or know someone who might, you can contact me at angelprty1@aol.com
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?