<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004



Creative venting!

Did you ever get really, really frustrated and have no idea what to do with it? Did you ever consider venting through your gift? I mean the Bible tells us not to sin in our anger and perhaps through our gifts we can turn that frustration into something positive. Case in point. If I hear one more political commercial I think I am going to explode. But there's two weeks to go and exploding can only be bad so I had to come up with something different.

Enter the Weird World of Weiss! The Weird World of Weiss is where I vent through my cartooning supplies. My hope is that it glorifies God and makes people think through this time.
Go to www.radicallyreal.com/amok/wwwap1.html to see for yourself.
How do you use your gifts to vent?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?