<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

A great book is coming out soon from Nav Press

I got an advance copy of this book because I am a powerful and influential member of the ministry community...lol. Seriously, I had the pleasure of becoming friends with Rick Bundschuh through my association with Interlinc. When he asked if I'd like to receive an advance copy of his book, he didn't have to ask me twice. It arrived in the mail the other day and it is awesome. It's called Don't Rock the Boat, Capsize it. I am not saying it because Rick's a friend, but this book is "off the hook" and I plan on having my entire church read it. Then we will sit down together and dream. What I love about this book is he starts it off by reminding us that it's not a formula, like so many books like this are. It is more like permission to think outside the box and in some cases light the box on fire. If you are involved in church leadership at all, read this book.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?