<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday August 14 and Saturday August 15
Well I wrote this post once and my computer deleted it when I did a similar function to what I have done in every other posting. It's only a little aggravating. lol. Friday's project was another writing project. My friend John is helping me live out a vision I have had just about since day one of my ministry. The idea is to create an arts ministry that invites people from the community in to the church to learn various arts forms and to help create performances and exhibitions. The idea behind this is to help people learn new skills and build honest authentic relationships with our neighbors while collaborating and living out our faith in word and deed. The performances and exhibitions would then be used to reach out to the larger community. This was the original vision behind both A.M.O.K. and New Creation Fellowship. Well A.M.O.K. has started and is doing pretty well and New Creation is becoming a good and creative church but the ministry that was supposed to feed them both has remained a vision. John is helping me change that and so my free time on Friday was spent beginning to get that vision down on paper. I'm really excited about this process and you will no doubt see more about it here as it develops, Lord willing.

Saturday is Sermon day. After studying and praying over the passage all week, I am ready to sit down and prayerfully organize the thoughts into a cohesive message. I'll be preaching my second message in the Tale of Two Women Series this week (Lord willing) Also it is my intent to finish my worship painting video based on the passage for the message, John chapter 8:1-11. God has given me some really interesting ideas for this video and if I can execute them properly this will be one of the best so far. If everything goes according to plan, I will post the message and the video Monday and you will see the links here.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?