<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Wednesday August 19 More Toons

I woke up early this morning and completed a few more training cartoons. I am having so much fun with these and I feel like they are doing some good. If the folks at my client take the topics of these cartoons to heart, it will really make life easier for a lot of people.








Also I wanted to let you all know I finally got my message for Sunday to Post. It's the second part of a Tale of Two Women and goes with the video I posted a few days ago. If you want to see how the whole things falls together go to runningamok.mypodcast.com and listen to it. By this evening I want to post the remaining Activity page and coloring page for this week to NewCreaturez.com as well. I'm a little behind on that.

I'd also like to ask you for prayer. I am being considered to lead an arts ministry. The experience could be very good, but there are some economic concerns involved. Also pray for my son. He has an audition coming up for a show he's wanted to do for a very long time there are not many roles available and I would love to see him get one.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?