<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 17, 2009


Monday, August 17
Beginning a project on Swine flu prevention. Since it's obviously unpublished here's a small clip of the cover. Over the next few weeks I will be scripting this project and illustrating it but I really can't say too much about it.

In other news, I am planning a mission trip the first week of September and I ask for your prayers. I will be going, Lord willing, to Chalmette, Louisiana to do some work in an area that was devastated by Katrina several years ago. During that week , I will not be blogging, though I do hope to be sketching and creating if I have any spare time. My main "creations" that week will be doing whatever I am asked to do. Our evenings will be devoted to some ministry training as well. I ask you all for your prayers. As you know that will be right in the midst of Hurricane season and my prayer is that the region will be spared any further damage.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?