<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Monday 8/3/09 The start of the journey

The New Creation Challenge, blogging my creative journey.

Hello to all my faithful readers. As many of you know my church is called New Creation Fellowship and 2 Corinthians 5:17 is a major guiding verse on my life and ministry. Well one day as I was praying, I came upon a thought, as an artist, I make new creations all the time and that led to an idea. What if I try to make at least one new creation every day and post them to my blog? So that is what I am going to attempt to do. Create something new every day to the glory of God. Some of these will be blatantly Christian, some will be things I do to serve others and some will be things I do to faithfully support my family. They may be writings, art, videos and various other projects. I am not trying to put a limit on it, I am just working on being faithful and using and improving my gift and trusting God with the rest. I will try to blog this five days a week, though some days I will be too busy to blog so you will see groupings like today.

My weekly toon for NewCreaturez.com I also did an activity page and a coloring page based around this same theme.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?