<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday August 9, 2009 A New Video called Living Water



This is one of my worship paintings. This is the type of painting I do almost weekly at my church New Creation Fellowship in Reading, PA. It went along with my sermon on the woman at the well from John 4. I plan to post more like this. The actual painting took between ten and 12 minutes to paint (on a canvas prepared with a white and yellow wash in advance of the service.) I do these paintings based on the scripture or theme of the message and then at the end of the service I speak a little about the painting to sum up the message. We then hang the paintings in the church as a reminder of the teaching. I really encourage all artists in the church to try this and if you need any pointers contact me at amokarts@aol.com
Comments:
Very powerful presentation...it tells the story as it builds up.
 
Wow!!! Honestly, for a good hard minute after I finished listening, wow was all I could say. I had goose bumps! It's a very moving and powerful message and I look forward to seeing more!
I was once that lady by the well and the Lord found me, it has been a dramatic change. No one in my early days would have ever believed I'd be teaching Sunday school one day but yet, here I am. Thank God for those among us that don't turn away the non-believers or the one's who lead a path they feel is unworthy of there time. Thank God for them!
Big Hugs, Ashlyn
 
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Praise God for it all, He is the one who makes it all possible.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?