<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 20, 2009



Thursday, August 20 Presentation graphics
These are for my friend and mentor Bob's upcoming presentation. Taking a few minutes at lunch to post these. Eventually these may become a video or else powerpoint slides. By the way for those reading this, I did want to announce that I can do these types of things for your ministry as well. Things like that will help to support AMOKArts.

Also I am considering beginning to market the videos on DVDs basically it will work like this you go to my web channel, pick out the videos you want on the DVD and I will send them to you. Basically it's just ways to support my ministry and keep it afloat. I'll keep doing it regardless, but I would like to devote more time to it. Do you think that's a good idea readers?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?