<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 31, 2009







Thursday August 27 to Sunday August 30, 2009 Playing catch up with the blog.
Okay I haven't been able to blog for a few days but I have been creating new things daily.
• Thursday August 27, created a few new pages for my Swine flu prevention project and reworked the concept.
• Friday, August 28, came up with an idea for a web-companion to the swine flu project and worked up a sample,
• Saturday, August 29, Wrote my sermon, (Getting Ready for Supper) which will be posted to my podcast in the next day or two. (I had a few problems with recording this one.). I also complete a few more pages for the swine flu project and colored a logo character for a travel book for Clearfield County PA.
• Sunday, August 30, Preached the aforementioned sermon and did another Clearfield County character.
Samples of all these unpublished projects are seen above.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?