<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Tuesday August 25. A Writing Day
This morning I wrote a piece for an ezine and the Christian Humor Writers blog about one of the most wasteful environmentally hazardous ideas the US Government has ever conceived. It's called the Cash for Clunkers Debacle. Read it on the Christian Humor Writers blog.

I also began writing a Bible lesson based on the above video by Eleventyseven for Interlinc. Interlinc is a youth ministry resource that uses Christian music and videos to teach biblical truths. This one was a challenge but I think what I ended up with will end up being a very useful tool made from a very silly and humorous song. I've used Interlinc's resources since I started in ministry ten years ago and it is one of the most useful things I have ever used (and I'm not just saying that because I write for them. It truly is great. If you'd like more info go to http://www.interlinc-online.com/Better yet, you can read the whole current issue see the Bible studies and types of things covered, etc. for yourself by viewing the entire Fall Edition of Interlinc's YLO Book at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/interlinc/ylo_200908/
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?