<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Friday September 4, Saturday, September 5, Sunday September 6-Saturday September, 12
Miscellaneous Projects and Going Silent For a Few Days

Okay Faithful Readers, yesterday I posted a rather lengthy post/article about my upcoming mission trip. It was one of my creations to be sure, but there has beena new development on my mural project. I heard back from the mission agency and while they liked the design, they didn't feel it captured what they do, so that one is off to the portfolio and I am working on a new one, this one will be a collection of characters working on a house. So yesterday evening I began creating the characters as well as finishing another page of my Swine Flu project. This morning I awoke a little too early and finished some revisions on my interlinc lesson on Eleventyseven's video for their song Evil Genius and I began sketching out a few of the pieces for finishing off the Swine Flu project. This evening I will be staying in a hotel near the airport so I can be on my plane by 6:20 tomorow morning. My plan for tonight in the hotel is to sketch a few more pieces and ink anything I don't finish this morning.

Airports are a great place for people watching and so I will take the opportunity to find a few characters for the mural between here in PA and New Orleans. Monday's project will be working on a construction site in Chalmette, LA and hopefully a rough sketch of the mural, Tuesday and Wednesday should be painting the rest of the mural. and the rest of the week will be spent constructing things, hopefully finishing the Swine flu project and whatever other sketching time allows. You won't see any finished art this week. I plan a video from the stills I take while painting the mural and hopefully some of my other work in Louisiana. Also during this time I plan to study my Bible and prepare a "message" for my church based on my experiences. After all of this I board the plane at around 4:00 Saturday afternoon and head for home.

I'm praying it's going to be a great and busy week, but more than great and busy, I pray that the Lord really works on me, helps me refine my direction, lets me serve some people and make a real difference. I would appreciate your prayers on this as well.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?