<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 15, 2009



Monday and Tuesday, September 15, 2009, Video on the Mural Project and more pigs.

Early this morning I finished the video on the reflections and posted it. Please take a moment and watch it and if you'd like to be involved in a similar project contact the folks at the St. Bernard Project and Brethren Disaster Ministries. It was written and the narration track was recorded yesterday and the video compiled this morning. Other than that I have spent some time finishing a few more pigs I drew while on my mission trip for the swine flu project. I have 30 of these in all to do, so you'll probably be hearing a lot about pigs for the next few days. I can't wait to share this project which should help some kids to take the steps to avoid Swine Flu. I will post the link as soon as everything is finalized and my client posts it. To God be the Glory.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?