<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 21, 2009


Thursday, September 17 through Monday September 21, 2009
Thursday evening I completed a mirror painting for a little boy in my church. Since he was a very small infant he has always been fascinated by my mirror painting called the point and his folks asked me to paint one for him. I did it differently than the point though. The Point shows the crucified Jesus painted on a full length mirror with a cartoon thought balloon above his head. That's the only place on the painting where the mirror is visible the point being when Jesus died on the cross you were on His ming. Well for little Ricky's room, I decided to go a different direction. Jesus holding a little boy on his lap with the same thought balloon. I figured that was a safer image for a two year old. His folks really liked it and he seemed to as well but he's two, so he was off to the next thing pretty quickly. lol I missed blogging the last few days but have no fear I was keeping up on the challenge. Most of my art time right now is spent on the super secret swine flu project but here's a preview of something created on Friday. It's just a clip but it shows I've been working. Between Friday night and Saturday morning I finished the writing of my latest sermon called Passover and the Three Names for Communion which was the message before my churches evening Lord's Supper service. I also adapted somethings for the evening service. Sunday morning I did another worship art piece that will be a short video posted later in the week and Sunday. I also constructed some new bulletin images and my project for today is a new New Creaturez cartoon which I inked this morning and will hopefully color and letter tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?