<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Tuesday and Wednesday, September 23 and 23, 2009
Well I'm still pigging out, spending a lot of time creating more and more pages for my project. (I will post it one day) I've also finished the writing for the project and a lot of the sound recording. Wednesday morning I began working on a project that has been on my heart for a long time. For almost as long as I have been in ministry I have had this leading to help people find their gifts and talents and helping them to use them to serve the Lord in the church and in the world. I've done a sermon series here, a workshop or seminar there, but I have never really had the opportunity to put it all together into something coherent...until now. I am beginning to compile all this information into a book as well as a series of messages that I am hoping to present to churches and conferences everywhere to really help and encourage every Christian I can to find their own niche in the body of Christ.

Here's where I need your help. The last chapter of the book and hopefully illustrations through out the book and the series will be a gallery of unusual ministries, i.e. people and teams using unique gifts and talents to serve the Lord in the church and in the world. I need your help to find those ministries. Please tell me about any ministries you can think of and if possible contact information on the people in charge so I can interview them for the chapter.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?