<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Wednesday, September 30, 2009. Just for fun, well sort of...
This project spanned last night and early this morning but it was quite fun. I found this Tshirt site that was offering a decent amount of money if you submitted a design and they liked it. I flipped through their designs and thought some of their designs looked something like things I used to do quite a bit so I decided to create a new design based on one of those drawings and submit it, more or less just for fun. The idea is based on my interpretations of the old monsters from back in the day. I call it Creature Double Feature. Hope you like it. My monday meeting made one thing clear, sometimes I have to lighten up a bit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?