<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 21, 2009



Monday October 19 and Tuesday October 20, 2009 A logo and a caricature
Over the last two days I have done a proposed logo for a ministry called Live Right Brand and a caricature for my good friend Bishop James "I Feel God" Brown. Bishop Brown always explains that when you tell anyone your name is James Brown, the first thing they say is "I Feel Good" and so the "I Feel God" moniker is sort of his response to that as a way to give God glory. I have to tell you, I love this guy and his ministry. He's a former computer engineer who became a pastor and now a bishop. He uses his love and gifting in technology to help other people minister using the internet. He does a weekly BlogTalk Radio call in show where he teaches internet ministry techniques (Thursdays at 1:00 p.m. eastern) as well as several web sites, blogs and his own internet hosting company. He's an outside the box thinker who is really trying to help churches use this media to the glory of God in new and fresh ways. I have learned a tremendous amount from this man over the last year that has helped my ministry and he has become a supportive friend as well. He's truly one of the good guys anointed to help people in this area. He's also a really good preacher. I sat in on a conference call of his last night here he gave a message of encouragement and support and it as great. Check out his ministry here.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?