<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 29, 2009


Tuesday October 27 and Wednesday October 28, 2009
Planning, Praying, Plotting and Scheming
My main creative project for Tuesday was a planning session where four of us worked out what we would do for the Christmas celebration at Mt Wilson Church of the Brethren. I will be painting along with a dancer and a solo dancer and a dance team. It was a wonderful night of creative collaboration. When I got home from the meeting I sketched out a future issue of the NewCreaturez.com mini comic based on John 3:16. I finished it Wednesday morning and also created a powerpoint background for an upcoming collection, which I am collaborating on with the internet's favorite pastor Bishop James I Feel God Brown. To hear James' internet ministry how-to show, click here.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?