<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 15, 2010


The new toon, AMOKM.A.D.
I've been creating daily as usual, just put out a new webcomic called Villains which can be seen at AMOKM.A.D. As well as set designs for Alpha Omega Players, worship paintings and more as well as creating a video about A.M.O.K. (below) and something brand new AMOKM.A.D. the comic. a three times a week web comic to promote awareness and raise funds for ministries. You can help by embedding the cartoon into your site. To embed it into your website copy the code found on the AMOKM.A.D. page.


Comments:
I appreciate your villians works. I trust there will be a "heroes" suppliment as well? maybe around the virtues.

I got to thinking about the seven deadly sins.

I've been trying to figure out better ways to reach into my church with my creativity.

I'm excited to have found you because you can see that the Art while it has an entertainment element in the end it's not about the "show" but the message. The show was just a car to get it there.

My latest with the kids of my church was designing a Christian Miniature wargame with "truth tellers" and "Disciplebots" spreading the Good News and converting followers to their church while the "Deciever" sent in his "Minions" to try to make a mess of things.

PAX, Your Brother in Christ- Alan
 
Hi Alan,
Contact me some time to talk more about what you are doing. LOve the game idea.
Take care,
Dave
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?